Followers

Tuesday 26 April 2011

25/04/11 & 26/04/11

Quote: Not eating light, will make your clothes too tight!!

25/04/11
I broke my fast today, i had planned to but not to eat as many calories as i did. We went to the seaside for the day, and i made it all the way through til about 2pm with only 150ml of apple juice. I was quite pleased. Then...it goes bad. Dad went and brought ice-creams, i said so 'no' so he took if off me, took some of the ice-cream for himself and then shoved it back at me!! I had 3 licks and could feel the cold dairy in my stomach! im not good with pure dairy at the best of times - so ice-cream was BAD!! I felt sick, bloated, pure ewwww. I took 4 lax and 4 water pills.

But i came home and started to binge :'( I had 1 small easter egg. I did manage to stop myself, because i didnt want to ruin my weight anymore than i had done. When i weighed myself tonight, i was down 0.2lb from last night. Not very good at all!!!

I burnt of 550 through my day

26/04/11
ARGH!!!! Im up 0.4lb, how could i have been so foolish and gave in to the ice-cream. That started the whole spiral off. Stupid thing. And then....Cos i was disappointed i ate 1/2 a small easter egg for brekkie then some plain bread - 405cals in one sitting! FAT is coming my way.

That wasnt the end of it. At lunch i went to the shop, only planned to buy a diet coke, but brought a cheese sandwich, sponge cake and some rolos. I dont know what came over me, i could stop myself buying them. I ate 1/2 of each thing and then threw the rest away - this is miles better than i normally do. Normally i'd eat the whole intire lot. I think it was about 650cals i ate there.

Then....no more :D i've ate nothing since 12pm, and its not 8pm. Not even feeling hungry and not going to give in if i do. I went to the gym after work and burnt 450 while i was there, i had to stop after 50mins cos of my chest again, so i've done some aerobics now that im home :D

In total i've burnt 1150cals and eaten 1055. Taken lax and water pills, to counter-act my wrong doings. Not a fabulous day. Tomorrow WILL be better.

Take care everyone, stay strong x x

3 comments:

  1. yes tomm will b better
    at least ur wokring out im not even doing that right now

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad that you have a positive outlook on all this. :)
    That will help you go far. :D
    We are strong, because we are Anas.
    We CAN do this.
    And we will. ;)
    Hang in there and stay strong, love. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello from a new follower :) Good job getting back on track! There's always the chance to start over tomorrow.

    http://wantingtowearanything.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete