Followers

Sunday 17 April 2011

Feeling good

Quote: Don't.....give.....up

And i certainly did not give up today!! I woke up, weighed in and i was exactly 110lb, brought a little smile to my face and set me up for a good day :)

So, i had my first session at the gym!! And i LOVED it, i burnt (in total) 438cals while i was there and walking around today i've burnt off 240!! Added together makes 678. I went in this machine called 'Teadles', its twice the workout of a treadmill and thats where i used most of my calories. The rowing machine and bikes killed my legs and i was half tempted to give in, but i stuck at it and continued. Pleased afterwards that pushed myself. Plus i've only had 181cals, and 100ml of apple juice.

Pineapple - 62
Half a packet of pretzels - 48
Jelly - 10
Pancake - 61

All healthy and ok stuff.

Stay strong everyone (sorry the post is short)
x x

4 comments:

  1. Thank you! Same shall happen tomorrow x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're working really hard. Doesn't it always feels so much better when you push yourself that little bit harder? Take care sweetheart x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so right on that one!! A little more each time :)

    ReplyDelete