Followers

Saturday 16 April 2011

Not thin enough!

We are all equal

Quote: You can NEVER be too thin

Im back at the weight i was before i binged on thursday, which i am happy about, but not as happy as i thought i would be. I don't feel as 'pleased' i did then i saw the number the first time around. I spent 30mins this morning analising myself in the mirror, breathing in, breathing out, stretching up, pinching and pulling, yet i am still gross!!! and why?? because i am fat, thats why. I'm going to banish this excess weigh!!

I was dreading today, my friend asked me out for a meal, but i got a text this morning saying she was ill and had to cancel, i was so relieved, its meant i have been able to eat 570 cals all day, (but i could have had none) and my 350ml of liquid. There will be a loss again tomorrow.

I've got my induction at the gym tomorrow and then doing a session after it too, so i'll be all worked out :) I'm staying there until i burnt 900 cals (3 times the amout of cals i'll have eaten). And i will do that everyday, come rain or shine, i will walk to the gym and work work work!!!

Stay strong everyone x x

4 comments:

  1. 900 cals will take a long time to burn; I wish you awesome luck! I know you'll work your ass off and reach that goal!!

    Ugh, meals out with friends scare me too - you want to hang out with them, but you don't want to eat...it can get emotionally taxing! I'm glad you ended up not having to go though.

    Stay ultrastrong and don't give up love! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on burning the calories. It will most definitely take time but you have so much determination that I know you'll do it.

    http://heatherfrostx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm thinking I maybe a bitt ooptomistic with burning 900 in the gym. So what I'll do is add together all my caloreis throughout the day (- wear a pedometer). I'll burn 100 walking there and another 100 walking back, plus at nursery I usually burn 350, so that will leave me with 350 to burn in the gym. A bit more achievable :) thank you for your belife in me PollyAnna and Simply Heather

    Stay stroong x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. good luck buring the cals gym workouts are teh best

    ReplyDelete