Followers

Sunday 10 April 2011

ARGH!!!

Quote: Calories CAN NOT make you happy!!!

And they jolly well havent!! They've made gain 2lb!! And im feeling fat and frumpy. It is my own fault, i know, i gave in and ate (added it all up to be 1728cals)!! Then it was my friends birthday so we all went out drinking in the evening so i've gained water weight too. Just bloody brilliant. Fucking body is a mess right now. I didnt have my pedometor on either so i've no idea how much i burnt off through the day and through dancing :s

I broke my rules yesterday 1) eating after 5pm 2) drinking more than 300ml of liquid 3) eating no more than 300 cal. So tomorrow i am starting a fast for as long as i can last!! Im doing it with a buddy, so we can both support each other and not fail or fall. We're going to reach our goals sooner rather than later. Summer is fast approaching and we need to look thin!!

I've all ready mucked up today at eaten 730 cals which was a whole easter egg and a chocolate bar :'( i have purged so im hoping it wont have effected me too much, and im having no more food!! Food is gone!! Food is an enemy!!

Take care all

x x

No comments:

Post a Comment