Followers

Tuesday 12 April 2011

Failure!

Quote: Hunger hurts, but starving works!!

Why did i do it?? Why Why Why?? I let myself slip yesterday. It all started out so well with 104 cals at breakfast, then 16 at lunch. But then it went wrong. I was asked to do a baking activity with the children in nusery and we made bread. Well that was it, i was nibbling on bread ALL afternoon, bread is my major downfall!! I was hating myself while i was secretly nibbling, but i couldn't stop. I did, however, come home after work and only have 10 cals!!

But the damn bread....it stayed in me, adding 1lb on me last night, then was still in me this morning making me up 0.4lb from yesterday morning!! So that put me in the right mood for a fight with food today!!

And today has been better, 349 cals!! only 49 over my 300 target, and i stuck to 300ml of liquid too!! I just weighed in and im the same weight as i was this morning, so i've not gained today!! Bonus. Although, it may possibly have something to do with the quite a few lax i took last night :S but still. And so far i've burnt off 360!! just walking around, so im in negative calories!!

More days like this are sure to follow, i will make them follow :)

Stay strong everyone
x x

4 comments:

  1. Hello lovely, thank you for following :)

    Don't worry about your slip too much, I'm sure you will loose it in no time. Take care x

    ReplyDelete
  2. we all have our slips from time to time hun

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's okay we all mess up a little, I'm in a bad mess right now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for all you support!! Really means a lot to me

    Hope you're all ok

    x x

    ReplyDelete