Followers

Wednesday 13 April 2011

Hmm...

Quote: You've come to far to take orders from a cookie

Haha, i was a sneak last night!! my dad said he was going for a walk up the road (its about 20mins) so i said i'd join him, make me burn more calories was my thought, and it worked. I was down 1lb last night (111.8lb)

and i then weighed this morning and i was 111lb exactly :) quite pleased considering the failure that i had :(

But then...at lunch...i took orders from a belgium chocolate cookie and a raspberry with white chocolate muffin, then banoffe sundae at tea!! Damn my head, why cant i stick to my plan more firmly and loss more quickly!! I've punished myself and taken some lax, then did my evening weight....and surprisingly its still the same as it was this morning!! so either my scales are playing tricks on me or im really am down 0.8lb since last night :S hmmm....

I wrote out my food plan for the weeks ahead, and im going to pin it on my wall and stick to it. it goes like this:

Brekkie: Pineapple in juice - 62, 0.1
Lunch: Grapes (50g) - 32, 0.05
Dinner: Jelly - 8, 0
          Scotch Pancake - 61, 1.4

Total for each day: 163cal, 1.55g fat
Or without pancake: 102cal, 0.15g fat

Stay stong and than thin thoughts :)

x x



 

2 comments:

  1. Easter choco was calling to me...then I read your post and thought, I've come too far and worked too hard to take orders from the candy industry!! So thanks for that hun!! :D

    I'm happy that your weight didn't go up after those sweets, that's a relief! lol, just make sure you work them off though!

    Your plan is absolutely, undeniably fantastic! Loving the vibes of total willpower and determination I'm getting from you!

    Stick to it and be strong girl <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. im glad aht ur weight didnt go up mine is always up at the end of the day
    stay strong

    ReplyDelete