Followers

Friday 15 April 2011

GYM!!!

Firstly...Thank you PollyAnna and Dani for your kind comments on my last post. And hello to knew followers :)

Quote: If it was easy, everyone would be thin

ARHG!! I binged yesterday, completely and utterly binged. I could feel the food sitting right under my ribs and burst out my belly. A horrible feeling, that i wont forget in a hurry!! I dont even know what came over me, i just when to the shop and brought loads of fat food,

Chicken wrap
Belgium cookie
Cheese and onion pasty
Lindt chocolate buny

the worst foods possible.

And after me and my friend when for dinner at Pizza Hut!! i had a low cal pizzette thingy and a hot apple toffee pudding with 2 diet cokes!!

I just had to purge when i got home, and felt a bit relieved when i did my evening weight and only gained 2lb, normally it would have been at least 3lb. I did take quite a few lax.

Then this morning...Im up 1lb, but i've stuck to my plan and not even feeling hungry!! Im not eating another thing until my stomach rumbles!!

Also...i've joined a gym with a friend, we're going every night!! She need to loss her belly and i need to loss what ever i can loss!!

have thin thoughts

xx

3 comments:

  1. You're lucky. I just had to give up my gym membership because money has been tight. it sounds like you have yourself pretty under control, though! Keep up the good work and Stay Strong!
    =]
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for gym memberships! And also for friends that will help keep you motivated!

    Sad face on the binge, but at least it was only 1 pound, you'll lose that easily with your new membership lol.

    Just stay strong now dear! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. love teh gym ihave a memership as well had it for 2 years now i dont get o go as much as i want i work alot
    sorry taht u binged hun but u can make up for it

    ReplyDelete