Followers

Thursday 21 April 2011

20/04/11 & 21/04/11

Quote: When one goal is achieved, it opens a door to another

20/04/11
I broke my lowest weight this morning, but i wasn't actually as happy as i thought i would be, i was think i could have done better and will do better.

My friend and I werent meant to go to the gym but i was feeling so rough, all my limbs were heavy and i felt drained, that i thought about cancelling. I got out of work and had a text saying she was cancelling. So that was it, I went, i'm not a good enough person to go with, so prehaps when i am thinner, she will want to go to the gym with me.

I burnt off 500cals in the gym and 700 walking about through out the day (1200 total) and had eaten 445 cals for the day. Still need to get the knack of eating less.

21/04/11
I've done it again, made another new lowest weight!! and this time i am happier, ive never been this weight before.

I was awake all night for some reason, til 5.30am and got 1hr 30mins sleep before i was up for work. Didnt make for a very good 'feeling' day. I felt like constantly crying, but i wouldnt know what i would be crying about, so i didnt bother letting myself. I just put all my focus to food and thinking of the gym!!

I burnt of 900cals and have eaten 415cals. My calories are slowly depleating day-by-day. I could have burnt more of had i walked 20mins to and from the gym, but my friend came and picked me up :(

The OEP seems to be helping me shift the weight quicker i think, that and the added exercise i am doing.

My dress came today!! I tried it on, its perfect. I took a photo of myself in it (side view) and show my Mum, she couldn't tell which side was my back and which side was my front....so that mean...my stomach is flat (not flat enough) without me breathing in!!

Stay strong everyone!!

4 comments:

  1. yay for the low weight hun thats great

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! That's so exciting <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! thats fucking awesome (:
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, progress is happening now :)

    ReplyDelete