Followers

Tuesday 5 April 2011

Not Giving Up!

Quote: The more hungry you are, the more fat you burn

i was surprised with my weight this morning! Down 1.2lb!! results are starting now. So i started of my day by loving the hungry feeling and making sure i kept that feeling all the way til lunch time :)

I keep almost caving in, so badly to scoffing loads of chocolate, bread, yoghurts (but thats Mia come to show) and so i've now decided that i will now leave all money at home so i can not buy any food on my lunch breaks or on the way home. This will stop any possible binges happening.

Me and a friend went for a hot chocolate, it wasnt until after i found out it was 372 cals!!!! WAY WAY too many!! I sharnt be having another one, that is a fact. I felt so bloated after it, and its no wonder!! All that fat milk and cream :'(

Other than the hot chocolate id done ok with only 292 cals eaten, and most of that was fruit!! And ive burnt of 660!! Must be in for another loss tomorrow!!

Take care x x

No comments:

Post a Comment