Followers

Friday 8 April 2011

Back on Track

Quote: Dont give in to what you want at the moment, for what you want in the future!

Oh my days, bad bad few days. Admittedly i have still been losing weight, but not as much as i could have been if i'd have been strict with myself. I totally wasnt. Wednesday i ate 1675 cals and yesterday i ate 1120 cals!! A massive amount over what i would have liked!! Plus it was crap food i was eating (cookies, chocolate, wraps) And i only burnt off 600 cals each day! CRAP times

But today....im on track, only 549 cals!! under the 700 cal limit i set myself for today!! im impressed that i managed to do, i really thought i would give in to my wants and cravings, but no!!!! Ana saved me and im thankful. Means for a good loss tomorrow morning when i weigh - in.

Im feeling strong again, no giving in to food!!

Stay strong peeps!!

1 comment:

  1. hey!!!! how did u get from 140 to 116..i am the same height and i want to get to 100 too..i am like 142 now..

    ReplyDelete