Followers

Tuesday 19 April 2011

18/04/11 & 19/04/11

Quote: Only a fool forgets their gym trousers!

So yesterday...i went shopping with my mum (she knows about my ed) and she decided it was time was a drink and cake!! She made me choose something, i was a bit frantic (in my head) because i couldnt tell what calories were in the cakes, i had to guess. I went for shortbread (think it was the healthiest thing there!!) and had a little carton of apple juice. My friend had planned for us to go for a panini up our local cafe for dinner, but i was sneaky and said "i've had a big lunch, so im not hungry" she belived and let me not eat.

My gym buddie then rang and wanted to go to the gym, so we went to the gym at 8.30pm!!! did a really good workout and burnt a total of 1110cals for the day, but with 760 eaten :(

Today...i woke up and i had gained 0.4lb, it could be water, or muscle or food, but either way, i shouldnt have gained. I did the wrong thing this morning and ate some chocolate, but then just had some pineapple and grapes at lunch :) I wanted to go to the gym again, so i told a 'white lie' to my mum and said "sarah wants me to go with her" she was fine, and let me go!! But just before i went i had more chocolate - weighed myself 110.2lb!! - gained 0.6lb since this morning. NOT GOOD!!!

anyhow, i walked to the gym, went to get changed...and there was NO trousers in my bag!! I'd forgotten to pack them! How could i be so silly, and not check. I felt like a right fool walking back out of the gym only 2mins after i walked in there. So having ate 570cals today i knew i needed to do something, so i went on a really long walk home (90mins instead of the quick 15mins) and by the time i'd got home i'd burnt 720!! YEA...over what i'd eaten, and i weighed again - back to 109.6lb RESULT!!

I've been speaking with a couple of buddies, and im thinking...on the days i go to the gym/long walk i can eat (as little as possible) and the days i dont go to the gym/long walk, then i wont eat. Seems simple enough to follow...if i can

My friend is getting married on the 7th May, and i brought my dress yesterday!! It fits perfect, so there is no space for me to gain weight, but if i can loss some, then it will fit a little loose. Its my inspiration, hanging on my wardrobe door, for me to see each and every morning!!



Starting back on the OEP today, every little to help with weight loss :)

Take care everyone!!
Jo x x

3 comments:

  1. wow the dress looks so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the intense workouts! Very inspiring! Gorgeous dress, I love the color blue.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow that was some work out!! You've burned so much!

    and the dress is very pretty, I love the ruffles :D x

    ReplyDelete