Followers

Monday 4 April 2011

Strong!

Quote: 'Food hinders your progress'

Omg! I cant actually believe it, i've lost some weight!! The first time in two weeks!! Stepping on those scales and seeing its gone down, brought a smile to my face and set my morning off to a good start.

But then lunch time, my friend gave me a cookie and literally put it in my hand!! I ate it :( and then counter-acted it by taking a couple of lax and doing some walking :) I hope that rechard cookie hasnt damaged my weight!! There will be trouble if it has.

On my way home for work, i was thinking "you've ate a cookie and mucked up, go ahead and continue" so i walked in to the shop, picked up some mini eggs and then sudden thought "WEIGHT GAIN" so i put them back on the shelf and walked out :) i felt so strong, for not giving in and standing my ground to Mia. Good bye Mia!!

So today ive comsumed 701cals (way more than i planned) and burnt off 590!

Stay strong everyone

x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment