Followers

Friday 22 April 2011

Good day :)

Quote: is food more important than happiness?? I think not!!

YIPPEE!! Ive had a good day, down another 1 pound this morning, really am starting to love seeing the numbers dropping each time i weight!!

I woke up this morning and only planned to swap around my hoodies with more summery clothes, i did this and then i ended up having a really long cleaning and tidying frenzy in my room for 4hrs!! i rearranged, dusted, sorted, then sorted some more. Lol. Made up 4 bags of rubbish. Once i started it, i just had to continue until it was all perfectly finished. Plus i was thinking of the calories i was burning too :)

Its so hot today, took a stroll to the cinema...and only took enough money to buy my ticket so that i wasnt tempted to buy any food. Boy, it felt good to sit down, but i jiggled my feet about it. lol. People were eating ice-cream/popcorn/nachos, the smells were all around me - so that became my 'eating', but not a single thing went in my mouth! Strength

Ok so the damage today is:
Lunch: 111
Dinner: 190

I've burnt 350 so far (not where near enough), and ive still got my aerobics workout to do before i go to bed later, so i few more will be gone then :)

Stay strong people!!

X x X

6 comments:

  1. Congrats on a good day! Reading this made me feel like I can have a good day tomorrow. (I already ruined today and need to burn off like 500 cals to make it even remotely ok.) Keep it up and you'll be at 100 lbs soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can have a good day tomorrow, think positive from the moment you get out of bed :) I've just done my aerobic dvd and burnt another 150cals away!!

    Let me know how tomorrow goes :)

    Thank you, I just wanna get there NOW, lol x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats an amazing day, your height/weight ratio has just insured to me that im not eating today. youre an inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  4. ah great job! I hope the rest of the weekend goes just as well for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. well done ! thats awesome (:
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. yay for a good day hun thats great

    ReplyDelete