Followers

Sunday 1 May 2011

Sorry

Quote: Thin is beauitul, fat is never

I just wanna start by saying how sorry i am for not being around for you guys and commenting on your posts, but keep going everyone. If you've had blips you CAN and WILL get over them.

So...ive not been around for a few days because i had some terrible terrible binges!! I went from 104.8 - 107.6!! then up again the next night to 108.6!! I felt fat, sick, horrible, guilty. So i didnt think it would be wise to post, it would have only been all negative.

But now...im back on losing!! Back to 106.2 this morning, and fasting until i lose 7lb. Well i'll try to fast, but may just be servere restriction. Hitting the gym each day and burning 400cals (more if i can) while im there. That combined with a days work, lax, and water pills, i should get there soon - ish.

Mum keeps making comments yesterday and today, saying how she feels sick to look at me and that im stick thin, need to fight back and get rid of Ana before i lose all my friends. I dont want to fight with Ana, she is the one thing that i can rely on. All my friends let me down time and time again anyway, so im not fussed if they leave me. Ana is STAYING!!!

Thank you for all your kind support in my last post!!
Stay strong everyone!!

Xoxo

5 comments:

  1. my weight keeps flucating too it sucks
    friends our overrated all u need is one really good one i havent found mine yet

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to hear you are back, and back to losing, love! <3
    We can do this.
    We are Anas, and we are strong! :)
    Hang in there! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you're back! Congrats on getting back to losing! I love exercising and the feeling after working out. Good luck, stay beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so thin! Wow! You are so strong, you should be proud of yourself :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dani - You're so right there, it gets really annoying sometimes. Hopefully we can both find our good friends at some point in our lives :S

    Ana's Addict - You post made me smile, i've wrote down what you said in my thinspo book!

    Americaneaglelove - Thank you!! It really is a fab feeling especially when you push yourself that little bit more

    Lita - Thank you hun, one day i'll be proud.

    x x

    ReplyDelete