Followers

Friday 6 May 2011

Out-Patients :(

Quote: One day i will look at myself in the mirror and like what i see

Well. . . appointments have come up :( SO suddenly too, because when i emailed last month they said it would be a 4mth wait (fine by me) and then mum ring on tuesday, the hospital has a team meeting the next, they ring back and give me an appointment for the 17th May @ 9.30am!!

I'm not sure how i feel to be completely honest because i know they will want me to gain weight, but i dont want to just yet, i haven't got thin enough, i've not meet my goal :'( I'm thinking i will go ahead with them (it will make things easier at home too) but not always do as they ask. I'm not fussed if i get in to trouble, haha. Weight loss is the most important thing right now!!

I go away on the 4th June and i have set myself to be 98lb by then, its one month away and im 105.4 now. Makes it 7.4lb to loss in a month :S i best get cracking on with it!! Gym every night, calories under 300.

Got to wear the blue dress tomorrow, i am down 2.2lb from when i first tried it on, so i guess thats not too bad :S but it could have been a lot better.

Have a great weekend all, and i will post again on Monday
Stay strong x x

4 comments:

  1. Aw, I am so sorry to hear about your out patients. :(
    That cannot be a fun thing to have to go through. :(
    We will always be here to support you, though. :)
    Hang in there and stay strong love! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry bout the outpatient hun ive never done that no1 has ever cared enough to help me like that
    always here for u

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for all you support and kind words!!

    Ana's Addict - I'll be ther strongest i can be :)

    Dani - aww huni, bless you!! I'll always be here to care and help

    Lita - Thanks honey!!

    ReplyDelete