Followers

Wednesday 11 May 2011

Down in 3

Quote: see the positive in everything

The positive of bingeing: my body wont crave food tomorrow
The positive of purging: getting rid of the binge
The positive of exercise: burning of the calories
The positive of restricting: feeling empty

I though of those while i was in the gym because i binge last night on 2030 cals!! EXTREME BINGE. I mucked up at lunch time and then thought fuck it, dont bother going to the gym and i binged some more, but then Ana kicked in and i went to the gym exercised til i got a blister on my heal that killed and i burnt 1400 though my day (700 in the gym). I purged when i got home too, took some lax and it was completely worth it. I was down 0.8lb this morning. Making a loss of 3lb since sunday morning!!!

Today i've had 633cals to eat and i've been to the gym again. I pushed myself today and burnt 850 while i was there, plus i've done 650 through my day, so i will see another loss again tomorrow. I had planned to fast, but i cant seem to stick to it, so as im exercising loads i think i'll just keep my calories as low as i possibly can. 633, is a bit more than i's ideally like so im think 400cals a day and 400ml liquid. Sorted :)

Also thank you to everyone for your wishes of good luck and support with appointments and the dinner date at the weekend. I havent heard from Ryan since sunday, i text last so i dont really want to text again incase i come across as 'pushy' lol.

At the GP tomorrow, lets see what she says this time. Last time she was so patronising to me and made me feel like a small child being subborn. I'll inform you all on friday

Take care, stay skinny
Love me x x

5 comments:

  1. I love your thoughts on the "positives". I would have never thought of that, but it's true - bingeing can lead to a good, long period of restricting, which feels great! And exercise is just good all around - not just for burning calories, but for shaping your body! Thanks for the insights, I'm going to save those and look at them often :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. my doc is an ass too ur not alone there
    wow u did some great exercise

    ReplyDelete
  3. The positive thoughts are so true! I was just thinking how when I binge I don't want food the next day. I did tonight. Not a huge one but enough to feel like I cannot eat tomorrow. Then the purging takes care of some of it! About the exercise, yeah very true. But I don't do exercising lol. Keep up the good work hunny. You're doing great. I wish I was you're weight or at least close

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, sorry to hear about your binge.
    But your new plan sounds amazing!
    I know you will do well with it. :)
    Hang in there and stay strong love! <3

    ReplyDelete