Followers

Wednesday 4 May 2011

Past 3 days

Quote: Its doesnt matter how slow you go, as long as you DONT stop!

So, my past 3 days goes like this:
Food       Liquid      Exercise       Negative Cals
489         500ml      1100              -611
695         400ml      1250              -595
486         400ml      1100              -614

As you can see, im pretty on track with burning of what ive eaten, and a lot more!!
I hadnt planned to go on the second night, but i ate a tuna roll and was sitting at home thinking about it and feeling so guilty that i ate it. I weighed myself and i'd gained 0.6lb, so there was my decission made...HIT THE GYM! And i did, losing the 0.6lb that i put on! Thank goodness for that. Think i would have cut if i hadnt gone to the gym, my thoughts were completely on the food.

One thing im realising is, work through the pain!! It does go eventually. I got a stitch half way through my workout, but had done no where near enough so i continued through it and it eased off. I kept saying to myself 'the pain is the fat melting away'. My sound stupid, but it kept me going :)

My mum's rang the hospital today and told them that i've lost more weight and she want to chase up when my appointment will be. Yes, i'll go to appointments (to please my mum) but i wont listen to commit to what they ask of me. Thin is what i want, Thin is what i will get!!!

I've got to lose another 2lb by saturday, thats when i have to wear my blue dress :S Hopefully i can do it!!

Stay strong everyone,
Love me x x

5 comments:

  1. Sorry I haven't commented in awhile, been on hiatus - but I'm all caught up now!

    Your picture of you in the blue dress is FABULOUS!!!! Even if you don't lose those two pounds you'll look absolutely stunning!

    Ahhh be careful girl, don't get sent to inpatient!! Good luck with your mom and the appointments :/

    Keep strong and lovely and focused!:) <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you best of luck!
    You are doing fantastic!
    Hopefully you can get things worked out with your mom and doctors; I would not want you to go to hospital! :(
    Hang in there and stay strong love! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've done so well. I wish I'd have as much motivation as you. Good luck with the appointments :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow ur doing well i gotta start working out more and pushing thru the sickness and chest pains and not being able to breathe
    good luck at the appt hun

    ReplyDelete
  5. PollyAnna - i'll be carefull, i definitely dont want to end up in in-patients, (i think i'll find out-patients enough to deal with). lol

    Ana's Addict - I'll stay out of hospital :) Thank you, staying strong, hope you are too!

    Anonymous - Thank you hun!!

    Dani - Yeah once you push through it the pain cos and you get more working out done! I admit its not nice to begin with though :( Thank you x x

    ReplyDelete